[Coco] Portal-9 on Windows 2000

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Sat Jan 1 22:02:06 EST 2005

If anyone would like to test an update of Portal-9 (2.02a) on their Windows
2000 system, just reply directly to me and I will e-mail you the
portal9.exe file only.  You already need to have a previous version of the
IDE installed, and then you just overwrite your existing portal9.exe file
(after making a copy of the original, ofcourse).

For everyone else, I'll have 2.02 uploaded to CoCo3.com tonight or tomorrow
night, whether the Win2000 issue is fixed right away or not, since other
fixes were made.  Hopefully, these fixes will take care of the Win2000 problem.

--
Roger Taylor