[Coco] [Color Computer] Tandy Drives in general

Dave dx375 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 28 09:55:02 EST 2005

Some questions regarding Tandy Drives and please bear with me as I'm
re-acquainting myself with this equipment....(still kicking myself
on slling my original CoCo 1 setup in order to purchase a 386)

>From what I've read in the threads, I should be able to do the
following:

1- Purchase a stock PC case / PS with four 5 1/4 bays.

2- Install four 320K old style style drives.

3- Only one Tandy controller is required. (have a spare 501)

4- Cabling seems to be an issue, all help welcome........

Would this would be an "ideal" setup for day to day use with a CoCo?

Cheers Dave

Yahoo! Groups Links