[Coco] [Color Computer] Tandy FD-502

Dave dx375 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 28 08:58:26 EST 2005

Well, my auction arrived today and it's in great shape....!

What are the options to add a second drive to this unit?

1- Can I use a 1.2 drive?

2- Is the fan really required? I've read articles pro and con...

3- By default, should I be replacing the e-caps on some of these
power supplies as this "is" vintage equipment....and should this
include the CoCo's?

Cheers Dave

Yahoo! Groups Links