[Coco] [Color Computer] My Ebay auctions

glenvdb glenvdb at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 28 01:52:22 EST 2005

I just wanted to clarify a few things for the group. It's seems now I
have got a "reputation" on Ebay for bidding wars and a few members of
this group are e-mailing me about it.
First I am not getting into bidding wars over items. It appears this
way because I put a very high "maximum bid" on my Items, with the
hope not to get snipped at the last second. If other people are
raising the auction, so be it, but I usualy (like in the case of the
monitor) put a Maximum bid so outragously high, that it will try to
stop the bid snipping.
Second, Please stop e-mailing me asking me to "Bow out" of an
auction. I have done this once, but now the requests or getting out
of hand. I watch Ebay constantly and for the hardware I want or need,
I bid on it like everyone else.So, if you are not prepared
to "outbid" me than don't bid on it. I understand how this may sound
a bit rude, and I appologize in advance. I am not trying to start
bidding (or Flame) wars, I am just trying to enjoy Ebay, and
hopefully get the Items I want.
-Thanks for your time
-Glen

Yahoo! Groups Links