[Coco] CoCo 3 prototypes.

alsplace at pobox.com alsplace at pobox.com
Thu Jan 13 18:20:25 EST 2005

Brother Jeremy, et al.

I have now seen two original CoCO 3 prototypes (not the ones like
BrJeremy has at the Fests, but large breadboard ones).  There are two
of them, and also two CoCo ethernet cards and another card that looks
to be the chips on the enet card but with no CoCo connector.  The CoCo
3's appear to be GIME-less.  At least, I didn't see anything that
looked like a GIMI (but the enet cards have a GIMI-like packaged chip).
  These seem to have been shipped to MW around 8/1/1985 or so, so who
knows.

Anyone care to speculate?

      -- Allen