[Coco] Boisy & Mark

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Sun Feb 27 13:45:21 EST 2005

At 12:09 PM 2/27/2005, you wrote:

Dave,

You spammer! Not sure what address you used.

Use this one.

mark at cloud9tech.com

That one should work. My new ISP has some SPAM blocking software that is a
REAL PIA. It has Boisy as SPAM as well even though he is in my safe list.
Tech support is lame, but to get DSL I have one choice. No cable here in
the woods. Might have to look at DTV's Internet service.

If that doesn't work I'll Email you my work address.

Mark