[Coco] 100 Mb ZIP Drives

Neil Morrison neilsmorr at hotpop.com
Thu Feb 24 18:49:00 EST 2005

The GIDE is a generic IDE interface for Z80-based computers. It allows
to connect a maximum of two IDE devices like hard disk or CD-ROM to
such computers. Optionally, it also contains a real-time-clock (RTC,
Seiko-Epson 72421) which can be battery-backed. The interface board is
powered by the target computer, and draws so little current that it
can be expected to work with really every Z80 computer. The interface
is accessed via I/O instructions, with a jumper-selectable base
address.
http://www.iee.et.tu-dresden.de/~kc-club/gide/gide.html

Neil