[Coco] Re: Path command wasRe: OS-9 LVL II

Charlie chazbeenhad at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 19 00:14:34 EST 2005

Bob, If you put the PATH command in startup, won't it only set path for the
TERM window?
Is there a way to set path for all open shell windows without having to go
to each screen and
using a script or typing path=whatever ?

Charlie

"Robert Gault" <robert.gault at worldnet.att.net> wrote
in message news:42156377.6050009 at worldnet.att.net...