[Coco] Expert C programmer wanted

Robert Gault robert.gault at worldnet.att.net
Fri Feb 11 03:19:07 EST 2005

Fred,

If you want to use OS-9 system calls, you need to be at least somewhat
comfortable with OS-9 assembly as that is how you talk to the OS-9
system. Look at the Basic09 reference and consider the Syscall syntax.
You are going to forced to create some Pascal code that works like the
Basic09 Syscall.

Look at chp.13 in the Pascal manual. You will probably want to create a
function which contains variables as used in Basic09 Syscall (probably
in a stack) and set up registers as in fig.5 p. 13-5.

I'm not a user of Pascal but perhaps some kind sole who is can write the
  Pascal equivalent of Syscall for you.