[Coco] O.T. ?

Dennis Bathory-Kitsz bathory at maltedmedia.com
Thu Feb 10 18:40:59 EST 2005

At 11:33 AM 2/10/05 -0500, PaulH96636 at aol.com wrote:
>Happened to tune in to the Discovery channel tuesday
>night and found a story featuring Dennis' research
>into part of his family's history in europe. The
>piece was about the 'blood countess', among various
>'Deadly Women'.  Can't determine if/when the show
>will be repeated. Has anyone else here seen this
>show too?  Dennis has previously hinted at what his
>efforts have been in this area.

Just got home from a meeting with yet another network (CNN), but this story
about Vermont's country stores. Must be my time for TV. :)

Yes, that was me, both here in Vermont and in Slovakia. They flew us there,
and we had a grand time (it was my third visit to the castle). Alas, the
show won't be repeated, at least not unless there's a demand from the US
Discovery Network. It was produced by Beyond Productions in Australia. I'm
waiting for a DVD copy from the producer, and then would be happy to get
copies to those interested. They did a pretty good job on the story, but
overdramatic for my taste. No, doggonit, I am *not* "a haunted man". :)

Overall, it was good. Some of you may remember that I started this project
back in the CoCo days!

Dennis