[Coco] Re: O.T. ?

AtariJunkie eternyl_bliss at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 10 18:26:13 EST 2005

I have listened to a black metal band called Bathory from when they first
came out (back in CoCo days) I always wondered if he was a distant relative
to Elizabeth Bathory (which their band name was based from) but I didn't
want to seem weird (laugh)

Erik

<PaulH96636 at aol.com> wrote in message
news:0E87B549.77BB2FFF.0C3BAE18 at aol.com...
Happened to tune in to the Discovery channel tuesday
night and found a story featuring Dennis' research
into part of his family's history in europe. The
piece was about the 'blood countess', among various
'Deadly Women'.  Can't determine if/when the show
will be repeated. Has anyone else here seen this
show too?  Dennis has previously hinted at what his
efforts have been in this area.    -ph