[Coco] Expert C programmer wanted

Robert Gault robert.gault at worldnet.att.net
Wed Feb 9 08:48:07 EST 2005

I have the OS-9 Pascal package but never used it. I just looked through
the manual to try to answer your question and learned two things. First,
the binding procedure for the manual is awful as all the pages are
falling out. Second, I have some suggestions.

OS-9 Pascal contains a Shell command which is one way of accessing OS-9
directly. As with Basic-09 and OS-9 C, OS-9 Pascal can make use of
assembly code. Therefore one could write any needed routines for
interacting directly with the OS-9 system.