[Coco] CoCoFEST!

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Fri Feb 4 15:00:53 EST 2005

Tony,

I sent Cloud-9's in this week. Left Plymouth, MN PO on morning of 2/3 so
I doubt it is mine... Is it a secret?

Cloud-9 will be doing some more seminars on our products and a few extra
things on the side? More to come working on the details.

All who want to save $$$ on shipping their CC3 for SuperBoard update can
drop them off with me with a returned reciept with s/n of your machine
for SB installation. No SB's will be installed at the fest and I will
ONLY accept machines from the fest first. Please do not ship any CoCos
at this time. This is just an announcement to let fest attendees
prepare.

Mark
Cloud-9