[Coco] CoCoFEST!

Boisy Pitre boisy at boisypitre.com
Fri Feb 4 12:33:27 EST 2005

> April 16th & 17th is coming up fast, friends.
> So far, we have, in hand, applications for only one confirmed exhibitor.
> Anyone else coming?
> It will be the CoCo's 25th birthday.  I see a party on the horizon.
>
> Let's get those cards and letters coming.

Tony,

Just wondering, what is Glenside doing to promote this milestone fest?
Any attempt to get some sponsors?  Also, it seems like this would be a
great time to get some press... heck, the tech press has a fascination
with retro-computing these days... Have you considered emailing TechTV?
Never know what might come of it.  And not just, that, but contact the
local press.  Never know where a local story might wind up.

Boisy