[Coco] double disk drive

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Fri Feb 4 09:48:56 EST 2005

You can change the drive select and side selects all through software. I
did this many years ago. Modify the tables in DECB's ROM to do what you
want them to do. I messed with side select but I'm pretty sure you can
do the drive select as well. There was about 3-4 tables that the bits
had to be massaged.

Art F. could verify this for sure... Yes?????

Depending on what type of controller you had then just select the
correct DECB DOS and go. Under the SuperIDE with 4 flashable ROM DOS, a
single poke, reset and you are running the selected DOS. Or just flip a
switch and go......

Mark