[Coco] double disk drive

George Ramsower yahoo at dvdplayersonly.com
Thu Feb 3 20:29:36 EST 2005

If I remember correctly (I did it )...about a thousand years ago..

You wire the jumpers and make a wiring change on the FDC cable to make the drive select to force the floppy drives to:

Drive 0 was side A of drive 0
Drive 1 was side B of drive 0
Drive 2 was side A of drive 1
Drive 3 was side B of drive 1

I saw this thread and had to inject something.. it rang a bell !!!

I'll think on this and see if I can recall how this was done.

George