[Coco] Was unix, now SSC Tracker (MiniHog)

John R. Hogerhuis jhoger at pobox.com
Tue Feb 1 02:01:38 EST 2005

On Mon, 2005-01-31 at 22:17 -0800, Chris Spry wrote:
>  I am writing this program to create music easily with the SSC
> AND to write the music for MiniHog as well.  It's about time somebody wrote
> a program for the SSC to make music easily with it.  Unless there is
> something else out there for it that I don't know about in some Rainbow
> magazine, I wonder why it hadn't been done before.

Sounds cool :-)

I remember I bought an SSC from Radio Shack because I wanted in on the
whole Speech Synthesis hype (who didn't)... plugged it in, fed a few
sentences to it through BASIC, and it worked. And now what?

Back in the box it went.

I didn't even realize it had any other purpose beyond music.

I know Radio Shack sold something called Pan that allowed you to play
music through the SSC, but I'd already taken my cart back so I never got
to try it.

-- John.
http://bitchin100.com