[Coco] OFF TOPIC...................Social Security........!........

Fred Kolesar kkolesar at penn.com
Sat Feb 12 21:14:15 EST 2005

""Why people act on the misguided impulse to interject off topic posts to
this list is beyond me.  I consider such messages as worthless as the
junk email that I have to deal with day in and day out; even more so,
this post, which has all the signs of a bright orange flame bait.

People like this should be given a warning, and then removed from the list upon the

Boisy""

It was clearly marked  *OFF TOPIC*, you didn't have to read it!!!!!!! So what's your
problem.... set for life and don't give a Sh*t about what's going on  with the rest of
us.

Like that was the first off topic Thread on this  board..... geezzzzzzee some of them
go on for weeks.

Fred,