[OT] [Coco] Packin' heat

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Thu Dec 8 16:57:54 EST 2005

On Thursday 08 December 2005 14:24, Glen VanDenBiggelaar wrote:
>Wow, up here in Canada, the only guns we see are on the belts of police and
>the few American tourists :) I believe the discount ONLY works at the dounut
>shops though :)
>-Glen

Yeah, when is the revolution scheduled for?  Its way past due up north IMO.
But the aussie's are in worse shape yet and I feel genuinely sorry for them.
You folks made the mistake of voting them turkeys into office, and they can
just as easily be voted out (I think, but what do I know about northern
politics? zip).

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)