[OT] [Coco] Packin' heat

Ray Watts rayanddoraleew at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 8 15:45:26 EST 2005

Hey, Ward!   General Stark may have first said it, but it is the inmates
at the state prison who stamp it on the license plates. 8=)

Don't recall ever reading about General Stark, but he must have been the
one Ft. Stark, on the shore in Newcastle, NH MUST have been named after.
 I remember as a little kid the 16" coastal guns firing from there and
Ft Foster in Kittery Point for target practice.  They also held some
German prisoners there.  Both Stark and Foster are now beach parks in
their respective towns.