[Coco] Re: OS-9 as Replacement for DECB.

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Tue Aug 30 16:18:04 EDT 2005

In a message dated 8/30/05 11:18:31 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
mark at cloud9tech.com writes:

>  You want a diskless system then use the SuperIDE with FLASH to allow
>  HDB-DOS to be placed in one of the four available cartridge memory
>  spaces. Then use a compact flash device for your drive. Totally solid
>  state and fast! Just as fast as a RAM disk plus no battery is needed.
>
>  Plus it has already been done for a couple of years now.
>
>  Mark
>  Cloud-9

    You tell'em Mark!!   The reason the superboard is taking awhile
to debut is all the wonderfull hardware and software AND custormer
service Cloud-9 has managed to make availible to coco users in the
mean time.    The work I have put in on my converter (over a year now)
has given me a new respect for Mark and Boisy and all the wonderfull
things they have accomplished for the coco community.   Don't
change a thing.

Roy