[Coco] partial OS9 boot from hard drive (back on topic)

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Sat Aug 27 19:27:46 EDT 2005

At 8/27/2005 08:50 AM, Vern Burke wrote:

Vern,

Don't recall if you bought a SCSI system or just the controller. The
TCC512 is no longer supported because it is replaced with SuperDriver.

If you bought a drive from me then it has a nitros9 directory in the
root with the version you are running below it. Inside of that
directory is a script and bootlist directory that builds the boot
disks for you. If you didn't then you are probably finding out that
$25 isn't to bad for a drive and a free installation. :)

If you have HDB-DOS then you will be able to boot directly from the
hard drive at powerup.

Get to the current version of NitrOS-9,SuperDriver and HDB-DOS and
you will have no problems. If not enjoy the challenge.

Regards,

Mark