[Coco] [Color Computer] CoCo cleanout.

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Thu Aug 25 10:15:01 EDT 2005

Stan,

I would like to have one if I may. If the monitor is PAL as well then
all I would have to do is get a 50hz power source/convertor to get it
to work in the states?

Getting our designs to work in the PAL/NTSC versions would be nice if
possible. Hard to design to the unknown. Pictures in the service manual
take you only so far. :)

Thanks,

Mark