[Coco] OT: Linux question

Robert Emery theother_bob at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 25 07:57:26 EDT 2005

Thanks guys, I'm sure that will get me where I need to be.
I'll give putty a shot since I have it handy... as far as
upgrading the server, that's not an option at this point...
it's in daily use as part of a turnkey solution that I have
recently taken responsibility for. I'll be happy to just keep
it running for now, which it does well.

cheers,
Bob