[Coco] BTW, has anyone had contact with Carl Boll

Tony Podraza tonypodraza at juno.com
Sat Aug 20 14:50:22 EDT 2005

Forget what?????

-------Original Message-------

From: KnudsenMJ at aol.com
Date: 08/19/05 21:58:12
To: coco at maltedmedia.com
Subject: Re: [Coco] BTW, has anyone had contact with Carl Boll

In a message dated 8/19/05 11:49:22 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
tonypodraza at juno.com writes:

>>"BTW, has anyone had contact with Carl Boll (ChiCoCo) lately? I  wonder
how
>>he's doing....

>Carl was at the 14th "LAST"  Annual Chicago CoCoFEST!
>He was looking well, and quite  busy.
>We, at Glenside, do not see enough of  him.

I have fond memories of Carl setting up my second Linux system for me,
which
I still use.
I think I saw Carl in the "mystery film roll" shots in Atlanta.  Or  maybe
it
was "the other Carl".

Tony, please help me remember the name of "the other Carl."  The GCCC
member
who looks basically like Carl, but was one of The Music Men.  I  worked
along
side of him at some Coco Fests demonstrating MIDI programs.   I'm invoking
my
61 years of age as an excuse for not being able to remember his  name.

Oh, there it went!  A neural power surge!  Brian Schubring, The  Schu!  OK,
forget I asked :-)
--Mike Knudsen