[Coco] BTW, has anyone had contact with Carl Boll

KnudsenMJ at aol.com KnudsenMJ at aol.com
Fri Aug 19 22:58:00 EDT 2005

In a message dated 8/19/05 11:49:22 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
tonypodraza at juno.com writes:

>>"BTW, has anyone had contact with Carl Boll (ChiCoCo) lately? I  wonder how
>>he's doing....

>Carl was at the 14th "LAST"  Annual Chicago CoCoFEST!
>He was looking well, and quite  busy.
>We, at Glenside, do not see enough of  him.

I have fond memories of Carl setting up my second Linux system for me,  which
I still use.
I think I saw Carl in the "mystery film roll" shots in Atlanta.  Or  maybe it
was "the other Carl".

Tony, please help me remember the name of "the other Carl."  The GCCC  member
who looks basically like Carl, but was one of The Music Men.  I  worked along
side of him at some Coco Fests demonstrating MIDI programs.   I'm invoking my
61 years of age as an excuse for not being able to remember his  name.

Oh, there it went!  A neural power surge!  Brian Schubring, The  Schu!  OK,
forget I asked :-)
--Mike Knudsen