[Coco] The return of StG

Dean Leiber adit at 1stconnect.com
Sat Aug 20 03:06:01 EDT 2005

>I briefly looked in to porting StG net (the unfinished OSK version) to
>Mac OS X to see if I could run it online.
>
>Anyone up for a pet project of getting StG ressurected and
>communicating via the net?  Either by emulator, or CoCo and iChip
>modem, or ... ?

I'd be interested however I'm not in much of position to help much at the
moment. If you put it in OSX you could use telnet for access. Someone
around here had a BBS set up that way. It would be nice to have the look
and feel of the StgV3 (CoCo). However you do realize that a lot of that
'feel' was created by loads of utilities written by other StG Sysops over
time. I doubt that most of source is even still available. If you come up
with an idea what you want to do and I'll see where I can help...

Dean