[Coco] Hi ther Dave P.!

Dean Leiber adit at 1stconnect.com
Fri Aug 19 17:11:30 EDT 2005

>Deabm
>
>It would be great if we could find the source to the StG stuff.  Now
>that the C-Cubed compiler is progressing, we will soon be able to
>cross-compile all of that source.
>
>Boisy

I think Scott's source is up on os9archive, however for all the rest,
that's another story. I think I have most of Alan Sheltra's stuff around
somewhere (I inherited a lot of his CoCo stuff when moved all Mac) , but
I don't have a CoCo or MM/1 set up at the moment :-(.
Will the compiler be working on OSX? My current Mac system is getting
long in the tooth so I plan a move to OSX soon...

Dean