[Coco] New user to the list

Roger Merchberger zmerch at 30below.com
Mon Aug 15 13:25:54 EDT 2005

Rumor has it that Dave P. may have mentioned these words:
>Hi everyone,

Howdy!

>Not too long ago, I saved a Gimix computer from going to the dump. I
>figured some of you guys would like to see pictures of that
><http://wormfood.net/old_computers/>.

Hoooooooooboy! I remember drooling over those in ads in Rainbow & Hot CoCo
and and I would still *love* to have one... them thar rascals are rarer
than hen's teeth, tho!

If you ever want to get rid of it, can I have first dibs? ;-)

Nice ta meet ya,
Roger "Merch" Merchberger

--
Roger "Merch" Merchberger  --  SysAdmin, Iceberg Computers
  _±±_                          zmerch at 30below.com
(©||®)  If at first you don't succeed, nuclear warhead
  _)(_   disarmament should *not* be your first career choice.