[Coco] Anybody willing to put Delphi Msgs on the Web?

Ray Watts rayanddoraleew at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 11 20:29:36 EDT 2005

Will somebody please clarify a point for me?  There were thousands of
CoCo software uploads to Delphi over the years.  Only a small percentage
ever were saved as the RTSI CD we have come to know and love.  Do the
messages, as discussed in this thread, include all the uploads or just
the dialogs?   A check of The Rainbow Delphi columns show a lot of good
stuff missing from RTSI.  That is where I would put a high value on a
Delphi compendium.

Griz