[Coco] Anybody willing to put Delphi Msgs on the Web?

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 10 17:01:12 EDT 2005

Stephen,
Again it would come down to cost. I am not familiar with the Delphi
messages, but I did see on E-bay, back in March , someone selling a CD with
Delphi messages. As I recall, it did not fetch very much money (under $10).
The reason why I wasn't interested in it, was because it obviously was home
made. A lot of people sell "Back up" or boot leg software for the CoCo. I
don't know why e-bay doesn't crack down on this like they do for new
software, but I will not buy a "home made" disk. If you package was
professional looking and cost under $20, then I would be interested.
-Glen

Ok, some feedback here folks...Are people interested in having the
Delphi/compuserve messages we have organized, etc? Anybody interested? Or
are we wasting time on something people really aren't interested in?

Ok folks... Any suggestions on what you'd like to see/use? (other than
RainBow, Hot CoCo!, etc.)