[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] Re: MC-10 joystick interface

Torsten Dittel Torsten at Dittel.info
Fri Aug 5 05:59:17 EDT 2005

Thanks for figuring this out. I'll post a schematic and a layout after
completing my testing of Roy's CoCo2VGA converter which had been delayed
by the preparations of my weding party last saturday.

Torsten