[Coco] Which disk controller

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 5 02:28:35 EDT 2005

Frank,
I am glad you finally got the package, the extra rom pak and floppy game are
just my way of apologizing for the long delay (that’s what moving and trying
to find work will do to you). There is no need for any "extra" payment and
no need to apologize. If you have any problems, please let me know right
away and I will try to sort it out ASAP.  Your email from me is still being
returned
-Glen