[coco] 6309 speed

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Thu Aug 4 18:28:50 EDT 2005

That tells me there is some issues with the output circuits that have
transients during switching especially at higher speeds and low load
capacitances. The glitches are most likely ringing or other transient
the Class B output stage switches.

50 Ohms and a load capacitances of 12 to 30 pF will form a nice L
network low pass filter.

james