[Coco] CoCo 3 Color Table for Printing. Does it Exist?

Stephen H. Fischer SFischer1 at MindSpring.com
Sat Aug 27 04:26:03 EDT 2005

Hi,

Recently when I was working on a DECB program for the CoCo 3 RGB to S-Video
TV project I wanted to change some colors.

I opened the CoCo 3 Extended Basic Manual to the color code table on page
295 and found a list of the numbers from 0 to 63.
Not very useful. (Is your manual page the same?)

This stopped me and I used another program instead. (Wheel)

I am looking for a CoCo 3 Color Chart that I can print on my photo printer
(Windows of Course).

Does this exist?

Or has someone built a table of the CoCo 3 Palette colors to 24 bit Color.

Have names been assigned to the 64 CoCo 3 Colors?

I would include the CoCo Color (0-63), the RGB 24 Bit Color (0-FF, 0-FF,
0-FF)  and the color name on a replacement for page 295 If I built one.

Stephen H. Fischer