[Coco] Re: Coco Digest, Vol 23, Issue 47

farna at att.net farna at att.net
Sat Aug 20 19:24:27 EDT 2005

It must have been 90 Mike, as that was the first Atlanta fest I attended (I'm pretty sure I wasn't a vendor), having just come back from Okinawa at the time. I'm pretty sure you were there, though there is the chance I'm confusing talking to you at a Chi-Town fest...

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Independent