[Coco] Hi ther Dave P.!

Dean Leiber adit at 1stconnect.com
Wed Aug 17 04:23:28 EDT 2005

>uncle, man the Animajik booth for Alan Sheltra one year (I think it was
>'93). 'Wormfood' was my node name on StG net, but before that I was
>'HacKer at home', if anyone here still remembers that.

Well welcome to the list Dave P.! Its nice to see another former StG
node! I used to run the 'adit' node back in the day. If you can believe
it, I still have an old StG node tree listing and Family tree from Nov
1992. 'Wormfood' used to get its feed thru 'Home' with Zog and SandV as
the top level domains. According to the list, there were 21 active
systems with 10 offline readers. Not a bad sized network for its day. If
memory serves, I think 'Home' was the last top level domain  before the
network finally just kind of faded out. For a while I even had StG V4? on
my MM/1;its a shame that was never finished but by then BBS' were on
their way out and the internet was coming in.