[Coco] CoCoNutz! online Newsletter

Nuxie at aol.com Nuxie at aol.com
Tue Aug 16 00:44:45 EDT 2005

Hi everyone!

The second newsletter is out and has got a great response! I just want to
say thanks to all my readers and submitters for making this possible.  I  really
feel like this has given us all a common ground to reflect on.  I  have a few
ideas for whom I might ask to interview for the next issue.  So  please send
me your Nominee's to _CoCoNutzNewsletter at yahoo.com_
(mailto:CoCoNutzNewsletter at yahoo.com)  or  feel free to reply to this and post it here. Nominee's could
be someone from the  list, someone from the past, or someone you haven't heard
from in a while.   I have a few people in mind, but I wanted to see what
suggestions I would get  from you guys. Heck if you guys voted unanimously for me
to go interview a  employee from Radio Shack just to see if he knows anything
about the CoCo then I  could even make that possible :) Just Kidding. All
Joking aside, let me know so  I can make sure I am on track with what my readers
want. You can of course go to  CoCo3.com and keep up with and post in the
forums or on most nights catch me in  chat there in the Cafe.

Thanks A lot Guys!

Mary Kramer