[Coco] CoCo3.com

Roger Taylor roger at newfoal.com
Mon Aug 15 19:44:32 EDT 2005

Hello CoCoNuts,

I am adding a lot more interactive content to CoCo3.com, starting with
simple stats letting you know more about who else is on the site and what
else is going on, etc.

The first little thing you might notice is on the front page and is a
little note in the upper left column telling how many users were on the
forum recently.  Expect little stats like this to appear about the chat
page and others.  I'm also going to add a blog/news page in the upcoming days.

If anyone has any wild ideas for something that can be done in PHP/MySQL,
let me know and I'll consider adding even more content.  We are operating
on virtually unlimited resources now so it's time to step it up a
notch.  Maybe a code base or project management system for
6809/OS-9/Portal-9 projects?

Thanks for visiting,
www.coco3.com

--