[Coco] Re: Someone might come to complain

John R. Hogerhuis jhoger at pobox.com
Sat Apr 30 22:09:35 EDT 2005

Pobox is pretty up front about how they deal with spam. You get a list
of all bounces and you can configure some classifications to just hold
the message. I have my redirecting email address through them.

Yes, I guess 'reject' is the right term for what they do, not bounce.

As far as an ISP that will let you run your own MTA, I use Speakeasy
DSL, they explicitly allow servers, they will give you shell account,
mass storage, hosting, etc. If you can get it in your area, it's the
most geek friendly around. They even offer a service where if you want
to share your line out to your neighbors via wireless, they are willing
to handle all the billing for you as long as you do the tech support.
Cool company.

-- John.