[Coco] Someone might come to complain

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Fri Apr 29 14:39:29 EDT 2005

At 10:49 AM 4/29/2005, you wrote:
>Also, make sure you have your spam filters set lower when communicating
>between buyer and seller.  I thought the seller was ignoring me when I tried
>to communicate with him, and it turns out that my spam filters kicked his
>messages into the junk folder.  I thought the worst of this person till I
>discovered that it was actually my fault!  Darn SPAM!

Ah, the ole "you're ignoring my e-mails" problem.

I've had this problem trying to talk to a few Portal-9 customers to send
them their key.  SPAM filters just plain suck. My own ISP catches a
tremendous amount of real SPAM, which is great, but they also catch real
e-mails and make me have to weed through their report e-mails to see which
e-mails are not junk.  It takes less time to just hit delete on the obvious
junk letters as they come in.

--
Roger Taylor