[Coco] Re: Help with pdf file?

Albert Stinger albertstinger24 at canada.com
Thu Apr 28 18:42:44 EDT 2005

Back from dinner; had Kraft macaroni&cheese with chicken wings. Yum. Thanks
again for all your help. I do have Adobe professional 6 and I'll try that
first then the screen capture way second. Thanks.

Albert

"Bob Devries" <bdevries at gil.com.au> wrote in
message news:00ab01c54c41$322555e0$0401a8c0 at Toshiba...