[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] Gnutella

Davey Brain dsbrain at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 28 12:36:39 EDT 2005

Neil Morrison wrote:

> I gave up on LimeWire and switched to Shareaza which is open source.
>
> Neil

Hi Neil,
I'd love to try this but from what I saw it is Win32 ONLY; due to
Safe-Browsing practices my Win32 computers are restricted to the LAN
only and no online/internet/WAN at all. On my main system I can run
OS/2, Win16, *nix and DOS under my OS/2 op sys but Win32 support under
Odin (OS/2 Wine) is spotty at best. I have a BeOS box also. However, I
will DL this and give it a try under Odin in OS/2 but for non-Win32
(Win95-XP) Gnutella support Limewire still seems the best option.

WarpDavey
--
Davey Brain
Due to political oppression I'm seeking a Canadian or European

"It is dangerous to be right when the established authorities are wrong"
- Voltaire

This OS/2 uptime is 0 d 18 h 24 m 20 seconds

Yahoo! Groups Links