[Coco] Getting CoCo ads on Gnutella was Re: [Color Computer] end of discussion!start new

Davey Brain dsbrain at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 28 11:40:34 EDT 2005

Stephen Blunt wrote:
> Limewire isn't much better. It is classed as adware by most spyware removal
> programs.
>
> Stephen Blunt

Stephen,
Classed as adware by whom? Limewire contains NO adware/spyware! I have
been using it for over a year and I can say with 100% confidence that it
does NOT contain any adware/spyware. This sounds like RIAA/MPAA FUD to
me. And no, I don't wear a tin-foil hat, but I don't buy any new
recordings either... See the EFF at <http://www.eff.org/> specifically
<http://www.eff.org/share/>

Now I'm done with this thread; I'm so tired of the M$, RIAA/MPAA,
corporate-entrenched "gotta do it our way" crap! I love my MC-10 and my
5 CoCos. I'm sorry they have M$ BASIC but I do love them!

WarpDavey
--
Davey Brain
Due to political oppression I'm seeking a Canadian or European

"It is dangerous to be right when the established authorities are wrong"
- Voltaire

This OS/2 uptime is 0 d 17 h 24 m 04 seconds

Yahoo! Groups Links