[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] end of discussion!

Jim Cox jimcox at miba51.com
Wed Apr 27 15:02:46 EDT 2005

I'm was planning to just ride this storm out and had hoped
that either the list owner or other moderator of the Yahoo
list would step in, but they haven't so, here I go.

Could we please drop this topic and get back to discussing
the CoCo.  Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but this
discussion has gone on long enough and IMHO, is not in the
best interest of the list or the general CoCo community.

Thanks and happy CoCo'ing.

-Jim Cox
Assistant Moderator ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com

PS: Neil, if you feel I am wrong here, please contact me
off-line.