[Coco] Adventures in resetting up...

Frederick D Provoncha elderpav at juno.com
Sun Apr 24 23:10:10 EDT 2005

On Sun, 24 Apr 2005 07:26:49 -0700 (PDT) Robert Emery
<theother_bob at yahoo.com> writes:
> > Have you thought about installing Curtis Boyle's upgraded
> Multi-Vue on
> > your hard drive? It really sings on a hard drive under NitrOS-9.
>  <...snip...>
> > If you're interested, I can help you get Multi-Vue set up on the
> > hard drive. There are a few steps involved. Let me know.
>
> I think a lot of us are interested Fred. Can you throw a tutorial
> webpage together? The world would be a better place for it!
>
> cheers,
> Bob

Hmmm. I think I can do that. I know there used to be a tutorial on how to
do it on Jeff Blumrich's old Coco site. But since that site no longer
exists, I can post that information on mine. Please be patient though.
I've been very busy lately with my baby and putting in a new yard for my
new house.

Fred Provoncha
Stansbury Park, UT