[Coco] Adventures in resetting up...

Frederick D Provoncha elderpav at juno.com
Sun Apr 24 22:59:41 EDT 2005

On Sun, 24 Apr 2005 03:03:12 -0600 William Astle <lost at l-w.ca> writes:
> You know, even if some of this stuff would have been available "back
> in
> the day", I couldn't have bought it anyway, what with still being in
>
> grade school and not having any real cash to speak of. :)

I hear you. I had the same problem. It took forever for me to slowly
upgrade my system back in the '80's. I had always dreamed of getting a
hard drive, and a ton of other stuff. Never could because I was in grade
school too and had no money.

All that's changed now and now I finally have the Coco system I'd always
dreamed of :-)

Fred Provoncha
Stansbury Park, UT
http://fredprov5.bravehost.com/Coco.html