[Coco] RE: [Color Computer] Linux a cousin to OS-9

Basil Fitze basilf at telus.net
Mon Apr 25 00:13:01 EDT 2005

Glen,

Sorry a total load.  A MS FUD if I ever saw one.  I still stand by what
I said  if MS came out with  a version of MS Office  for Linux  but MS
is not that stupid.  I buy my LInux its not 100% free.  Its free wihout
support its around $89.95 for SUSE Or Mandrake right now Win XP Home is
$119.00 Aprox in Canada all you get with XP is a few program you get
thousands with a Distro so ya, you do get your monies worth.  Lets see
MS do that.

Enough said.

Yahoo! Groups Links