[Coco] RE: [Color Computer] Linux a cousin to OS-9

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 24 18:14:26 EDT 2005

>Windows has not been a help to the Tech world its been a hindrance

Really? I honestly think without Microsoft, there would be no Tech industry!

>>That is the real issue here and that is money.  With something like
>Linux it hinders MS's monopoly.

I think it is actually forcing Microsoft to improve its products.
I also think that if it were a "Real threat" because it is free, than
Microsoft would not have any market share at all, because why would anybody
pay for something when its free. I think Microsoft has proven that "just
because something is free, everyone will use it" is false. In this day and
age the phrase "you get what you pay for" is 99%. true

>Brought to you by the 6809, the 6803 and their cousins!
>Yahoo! Groups Links

Yahoo! Groups Links