[Coco] [Color Computer] The evolution of the Coco..

Alex Evans alxevans at concentric.net
Sun Apr 24 22:20:21 EDT 2005

On Apr 24, 2005, at 6:12 PM, David Hazelton wrote:

> James Dessart wrote:
>

> I was hoping that 10 was more Unix like, but as been using 10.3 for
> about a year, it is the most hidden Unix OS I've seen.
> I guess there is Unix somewhere, Apple still claims it is, but it
> doesn't look like SunOS (BSD) or if NEXT.

Bring up a terminal and you will see clearly that it is running on a
Unix.  If you look at the structure of the applications you will see
how much similarity there is to NeXT.  If you put a NeXT application on
a Mac running OX X you will see that the Mac thinks it is an OS X
application.

--
Theodore (Alex) Evans | 2B v ~2B = ?